Net Price Calculators
To comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), all colleges and universities that participate in Title IV federal student aid programs are required to have Net Price Calculators on their websites. Institutions have many choices of how to respond to this new requirement. AidCalc offers an affordable Net Price Calculator solution custom tailored to the particular needs and specifications of your institution.
Our calculator is designed around your actual costs and financial aid criteria for the upcoming academic year, to provide your prospective students with a reliable and accurate estimate. Eligibility for federal and state aid, institutional need based and merit based grant and scholarship funding is included.
See how our NPC service can serve your prospective students. Contact us today to schedule a personal demonstration.
- Net Price estimates based on your institution's actual aid eligibility criteria
- Accurate calculation of institutional merit-based aid
- Streamlined to ask the minimum number of questions for full accuracy
- Include estimates for federal Direct Loans and self-help awards
- Fully customizable: you can specify the text, layout, and any supplemental questions or content
- Custom look, styling, fonts, colors, and branding
- Serve part-time, transfer, graduate or other student populations.
- Add marketing text, contact collection, multilingual options and more
Supported & Managed
- Developed and implemented to your specifications by our team, no self-service setup required
- Maintained and supported by our staff, including any regulatory updates
- Flexible and affordable, with web hosting included in our solution
- Advanced usage analysis and analytics available